- Conduct environmental/situational observations in a variety of settings.
- Conduct/complete Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Conduct assessments such as Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS), Assessment of
Functional Living Skills (AFLS), Community safety assessment etc.
- Develop appropriate data collection procedures and summarize data collected be team.
- Create individualized Behavior Management Plans based on assessment, observation and interviews.
*Behavior Plans will consist of Skill acquisition, Replacement behaviors, data collection and reactive behavior protocols.
- Train and model programs to staff, family and other team members as needed.
- Teach and develop skills that promote independence.
- Review data/progress and make objective programming decisions based on data.
- Work closely and collaborate with all members of the IDT.
- Conduct or participate in Behavior Management and Human Rights Committees.
- Comply with regulations, policies, procedures and standards set by the Agency and the Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS).
Contact us for more information on our ABA Services.